Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis work seeks to demonstrate that between 1767 and 1777, Anglo-Irish writer Hugh Kelly made major contributions in three areas of British culture: politics, journalism and theatre. Bataille shows how these activities were integrated in Kelly's life and that such relationships were commonplace.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Bataille is a professor of English at Iowa State University.
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.