All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pseudo-autobiographical exploration of the artistic and cultural impact of the transformation of the print book to its electronic incarnations.
- Author BiographyN. Katherine Hayles is Professor of English and Design/Media Arts at the University of California at Los Angeles.
- PrizesWinner of Susanne K. Langer Award for Outstanding Scholarship in the Ecology of Symbolic Form 2003.
- Author(s)N. Katherine Hayles
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2002
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleMediaworks Pamphlet
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note56 b&w illus.
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Volume editorAnne Burdick,N. Katherine Hayles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.03
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.05Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.