All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Writing Music for Commercials: Television, Radio, and New Media, professor, composer, arranger, and producer Michael Zager describes the process of composing and arranging music specifically for commercials across the growing variety of media formats.
- Author BiographyRecipient of numerous advertising awards for his musical, including a Clio, International Film Festival Awards, Art Directors Club Awards, and a Mobius Advertising Award, Michael Zager is the Dorothy F. Schmidt Eminent Scholar in Performing Arts, professor of music and director of the Commercial Music Program at Florida Atlantic University. He is the author of Music Production for Producers, Composers, Arrangers, and Students (2nd edition, Scarecrow Press, 2012). He has composed, arranged and produced music for more than 400 commercials for clients, including Dr Pepper, MCI, Masterlock, Cablevision, Malt Liquor (music sung by Kool and the Gang, the Spinners, .38 Special, and the Chi-lites), Bounce (music sung by Whitney Houston), Budweiser, Crest, Kodak, Ivory Shampoo, Maxwell House Coffee, Clearasil, Lancome, Volvo, and Burger King.
- Author(s)Michael Zager
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width183 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.