All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £7.04
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £4.84Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an interdisciplinary approach to teaching science poems and science poetry writing in secondary English and science classrooms. This title demonstrates how scientific literacy, knowledge, and methods can inform and inspire poetic response in the classroom and in the field.
- Author BiographyNancy S. Gorrell is an English teacher, poet, and award-winning author of numerous articles on the teaching of poetry in the English Journal. Her poetry has appeared in English Journal, Rockford Review, BlueLINE: A Literary Magazine of the Adirondacks, and Footwork: Paterson Literary Review, among others. A former New Jersey State Teacher of the Year, in 2001 she was awarded Outstanding English Language Arts Educator by the New Jersey Council of Teachers of English, and she received a Governor's Award in Arts Education from the State of New Jersey. Erin Colfax is a science teacher and research explorer who has spent the past several years traveling throughout the seven continents while conducting five international research projects designed to enlighten her students and enhance their education of real world scienceA . Colfax has been named Teacher of the Year by the New Jersey Council of Teachers of English, was a New Jersey Business / Industry / Science Education Consortium Scholar, and was identified as an Up and Coming Female Legend.
- Author(s)Erin Colfax,Nancy Gorrell
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFrameworks for Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 b&w photos
- Weight726 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.