All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for secondary English teachers, this practical resource presents an individualized, holistic curriculum that involves students in working with real life models, creating and evaluating their own writing portfolios, and learning to see writing, grammar, and literature as inseparable pieces of the language arts.
- Author BiographyMary Ellen Ledbetter (B.A. English, Speech, Western Michigan University; M.A. English, Michigan State University) has taught in public schools in Michigan and Texas and at San Jacinto College in Pasadena, Texas. She received Goose Creek CISD'S Board of Trustees' Bell Award for Outstanding Teacher in 1995 and 1997 and is currently a presenter/consultant for the Bureau of Education and Research in Bellevue, Washington.
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Ledbetter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1044 g
- Width207 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.