All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook that contains the handouts for Carol Gray's DVD presentation Writing Social Stories , which explains the elements that make Social Stories so successful and teaches you how to tailor the text to an individual's specific needs. It is suitable for parents, teachers, therapists, or for those who care for someone on the spectrum.
- Author BiographyCarol Gray has over twenty years of experience educating students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Carol initiated the use of Social Stories in 1991 and has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker in the United States and abroad. Carol is the director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding, a non-profit organization that serves people with ASD, and currently works privately with students, parents, and professionals in a variety of educational and vocational settings.
- Author(s)Carol Gray
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.