All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook introduces the major writing systems of the world - from cuneiform to English spelling.
- Author BiographyFlorian Coulmas is Professor of Japanese Studies at Gerhard Mercator University, Duisburg. He has published several works on writing and written language including The Encyclopedia of Writing Systems (1996) and The Writing Systems of the World (1989).
- Author(s)Florian Coulmas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £18.45Trending at £19.92
- £21.43Trending at £22.90
- £15.80Trending at £22.85
- £11.72Trending at £12.18
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £9.99Trending at £10.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.