All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection is the first volume in English to examine the entire span of modern Taiwanese literature, from the first decades of the twentieth century to the present.
- Author BiographyDavid Der-wei Wang is Edward C. Henderson Professor of Chinese Literature at Harvard University. He is the author of numerous books, including The Monster That Is History: History, Violence, and Fictional Writing in Twentieth-Century China. Carlos Rojas is Assistant Professor of Modern Chinese Literature and Film at the University of Florida.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- Language(s)Chinese & English
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAsia-Pacific: Culture, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight558 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5753 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCarlos Rojas,David Der-Wei Wang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £3.20Trending at £4.64
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.