Writing Well: Creative Writing and Mental Health by Deborah Philips, Liz Linnington, Debra Penman (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.16Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting Well is a practical handbook of creative writing exercises which forms the basis of an indirect, nonconfrontational approach specifically intended for therapeutic use within the mental health field. The exercises are taken from the authors' successful practice with groups of people from a range of backgrounds in a variety of settings.
- Author BiographyDeborah Philips is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Arts at Brunel University and runs a creative writing group at an acute adult day hospital. Liz Linington trained at Brunel University in Occupational Therapy and has worked in a range of psychiatric hospitals.She now specialises in psychiatric rehabilitation. Debra Penman read her degree in English and American Studies at Hull University and subsequently trained as an occupational therapist at St Loyes College, Exeter.She currently works in a centre for people with HIV/AIDS.
- Author(s)Deborah Philips,Debra Penman,Liz Linnington
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight235 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.