All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines writing in psychology from the standpoint of composition studies - the scholarly field that specializes in the study and teaching of writing. Discussing three major aspects of writing - audience, genre and style - the author suggests how psychologists could think differently about writing.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS VIPOND is Professor of Psychology at St. Thomas University (Fredericton, Canada). His articles on writing, reading and pedagogy have been published in journals such as College Composition and Communications, Poetics, and Teaching of Psychology.
- Author(s)Douglas Vipond
- Date of Publication21/09/1993
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.