All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are myths and legends? How can you write plays that make myths and legends come to life? How can you turn a story full of famous characters into a fresh and exciting production?
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInfosearch: Writing and Staging Plays
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.50Trending at £6.66
- £6.36Trending at £6.67
- £5.45Trending at £6.65
- £7.12Trending at £7.12
- £4.76Trending at £4.89
- £6.68Trending at £7.71
- £5.46Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.