All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a range of writing skills that an experimental scientist needs to employ. Chapters cover various types of science writing, from routine forms, such as laboratory notes, abstracts, and memoranda, to the more complex writing required in dissertations, journal articles, and grant proposals.
- Author BiographyRobert Goldbort is associate professor of English, Indiana State University. He lives in Terre Haute.
- Author(s)Robert Goldbort
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £22.57Trending at £27.29
- £15.12Trending at £16.06
- £6.77Trending at £8.39
- £3.88Trending at £6.16
- £27.74Trending at £29.86
- £25.19Trending at £29.14
- £9.85Trending at £11.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.