All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh and original account of how the Gospels were written, given what we know of the compositional techniques of the time, and stressing the importance of memory.
- Author BiographyEric Eve is Research Fellow and Tutor in Theology at Harris Manchester College, Oxford, where he teaches New Testament.
- Author(s)Eric Eve
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.55
- £10.23Trending at £12.66
- £7.44Trending at £8.21
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £7.76Trending at £8.98
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.