All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology dedicated to the poetry of the Alberta landscape, townscape, cityscape & countryside from the writers who have travelled the main roads and gravel roads of this sprawling province.
- Author BiographyTim Bowling has published seven poetry collections. He is also the author of three novels, A native of the West Coast, he now lives in Edmonton. Robert M. Stamp is a Calgary author who has published both prose and poetry. He earned a master's degree in history from the University of Toronto and a PhD from the University of Western Ontario. Dennis Cooley grew up in Estevan, Saskatchewan, and attended the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Rochester. He is an active member of the writing community in Winnipeg and teaches at St. Johnas College, University of Manitoba. His latest book of poetry is the bentleys (2006). Douglas Barbour is a widely published poet and Professor Emeritus at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. Doug Beardsley is the author of over a dozen books, including The Only Country in the World Called Canada, Kissing the Body of My Lord: The Marie Poems, Dancing Star, and Inside Passage. His work has appeared in numerous publications, including the Canadian Forum, Malahat Review, Canadian Literature, and American Poetry Review. He is also represented in several anthologies, including The Penguin Anthology of Canadian Poetry. E.D. Blodgett has published numerous books of poetry as well as diverse criticism and literary translations. He is Distinguished University Professor Emeritus of Comparative Literature at the University of Alberta. He has won the Governor General's Award twice, for poetry and translation. From 2007 to 2009 he was Edmonton's Poet Laureate. Blodgett lives in South Surrey, British Columbia.
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Content Noteb/w maps
- Weight498 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert Stamp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.