All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the exiled Cuban writers from the 19th century known as los filibusteros who created a body of literature demanding independence from Spain and alliance with or annexation to the US. The transnational culture of writers went hand in hand with economic flow between the countries and was fuelled by belief in a US promise of freedom.
- Author BiographyA former staff writer for the Miami Herald, Rodrigo Lazo is assistant professor in the Department of English and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Rodrigo Lazo
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEnvisioning Cuba
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note7ill.
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.