All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide for the undergraduate student writing an essay, the professional writer working on a story, or the manager writing a memo for a tight deadline. It aims to help the writer achieve a sense of control in their writing.
- Author BiographyPeter Elbow is Professor of English and Director of the writing program at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Author(s)Peter Elbow
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/1998
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight315 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £24.18Trending at £27.11
- £16.04Trending at £16.91
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
- £9.86Trending at £10.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.