All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully written, moving and controversial memoir that examines just how high a price one can pay for love.
- Author BiographyMark Sanderson is a journalist and critic for, among others, the SUNDAY TIMES, TIME OUT, the EVENING STANDARD and the MAIL ON SUNDAY. He currently writes the 'Literary Life' column for the SUNDAY TELEGRAPH. He is the author of several previous books including a study of the film DON'T LOOK NOW and a novel, AUDACIOUS PERVERSION.
- PrizesShortlisted for Joe Ackerley Prize 2003.
- Author(s)Mark Sanderson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2003
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.