All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents and analyzes inquest records that tell the stories of ordinary Korean people under the Choson court (1392-1910). This book offers an account of the vibrant, multifaceted societal and legal cultures of early modern Korea.
- Author BiographySun Joo Kim is the Harvard-Yenching Professor of Korean History at Harvard University. Jungwon Kim is assistant professor of Korean history at Columbia University.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleKorean Studies of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 1 maps, 7 illus., 1 map
- Weight402 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated bySun Joo Kim,Jungwon Kim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.