All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight751 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDale E. Newbury,David B. Williams,Joseph I. Goldstein
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsThe Development of Energy Dispersive Electron Probe Analysis; K.F.J. Heinrich. Problems and Trends in X-ray Detector Design for Microanalysis; B.G. Lowe. New Materials for Thin Windows; M.W. Lund. Intrinsic Ge Detectors; R. Sareen. Modeling the Energy-dispersive X-ray Detector; D.C. Joy. The Effect of Detector Dead Layers on Light Element Detection; J.J. McCarthy. Energy-dispersive X-ray Spectrometry in Ultra-high Vacuum Environments; J.R. Michael. Quantifying Benefits of Resolution and Count Rate in EDX Microanalysis; P.J. Statham. Improving EDS Performance with Digital Pulse Processing; R.B. Mott, J.J. Friel. A Study of Systematic Errors in Multiple Linear Regression Peak Fitting Using Generated Spectra; C.R. Swyt. Artifacts in Energy-dispersive X-ray Spectrometry in Electron Beam Instruments: Are Things Getting Any Better?; D.E. Newbury. Characterizing an Energy-dispersive Spectrometer on an Analytical Electron Microscope; S.M. Zemyan, D.B. Williams. Wavelength Dispersive Spectrometry - A Review; S.J.B. Reed. Synthetic Multilayer Crystals for EPMA of Ultralight Elements; G.F. Bastin, H.J.M. Heijligers. 4 additional articles. Index.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.