All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionX-ray Vision weaves together some of the most fascinating images and accounts in science and medicine. It is the first book to combine stories from the history of medical imaging, the remarkable ways in which it illuminates our lives and the world in which we live, and the lives of real patients whose medical care it has enriched.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Radiology, Pediatrics, Medical Education, Philosophy, Liberal Arts, and Philanthrophy, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Author(s)Richard B. Gunderman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight622 g
- Width181 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.