CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.12Trending at £33.84
About this product
- Author(s)Ethan Cerami
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight572 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2005
- Table Of Contentsto XML for Bioinformatics.- Fundamentals of XML and BSML.- DTDs for Bioinformatics.- XML Schemas for Bioinformatics.- Parsing NCBI XML in Perl.- The Distributed Annotation System (DAS).- Parsing DAS Data with SAX.- Parsing DAS Data with JDOM.- Web Services for Bioinformatics.
- Author BiographyEthan Cerami is Senior Software Engineer at the Computational Biology Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY. Since 1997 he has also been a member of the Adjunct Faculty in Computer Science at New York University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.