All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the XMPP instant messaging protocol that gives developers the tools they needed to build applications for real-time communication.
- Author BiographyPeter Saint-Andre has been involved with the Jabber.org open-source project since December 1999 and is executive director of the Jabber Software Foundation and primary author of the XMPP Internet-Drafts. He has also written a HOWTO for WinJab, a popular Jabber client for Win32 systems. Kevin Smith is currently Chair of the XMPP Council, having served as a Council member since 2006, and is also the co-author of several XMPP extensions. He has been the project leader on Psi, a popular open-source client for Jabber/XMPP communications since 2004, and has contributed to various other XMPP projects, covering code libraries, automated bots and assorted XMPP utilities. Remko Troncon is the lead developer of the Psi Jabber/XMPP client, and a contributor to various other XMPP-related applications. He has been a member of the XMPP Standards foundation since 2004, co-authoring and contributing to several XMPP extensions. He holds a Ph.D. in Engineering (Computer Science) from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Author(s)Kevin Smith,Peter Saint-Andre,Remko Troncon
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.