All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionA volume of 5 studies which give an account of the national theatre companies that enriched the Welsh cultural scene during the twentieth century, concentrating on how social, political and cultural factors played a part in various campaigns to set up a national theatre company.
- Author(s)Hazel Walford Davies
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsim., ports.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.