All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most influential thinkers of the twentieth century, Claude Levi-Strauss casts a long shadow over many areas of inquiry, from ethnology and cultural anthropology to literary studies, Marxist theory, and religious studies. This issue demonstrates how Levi-Strauss' thought can be considered from a multiplicity of perspectives.
- Author BiographyRobert Doran is James P. Wilmot Assistant Professor of French and Comparative Literature at the University of Rochester.
- Author(s)Robert Doran
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleYale French Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight277 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.