All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story unfolds through the eyes of 13-year-old Yates Paul. He becomes consumed with revelations about his father's loneliness, his grandmother's stormy relationship with his alcoholic uncle,and the frustration of being the best photography assistant in town when no one else knows it.
- Author BiographyJames Baker Hall, Poet Laureate of Kentucky, teaches creative writing at the University of Kentucky. He has published many volumes of poetry, two novels, and four collections of photography.
- Author(s)James Baker Hall
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byEd McClanahan
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.09
- £12.99Trending at £23.21
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.28Trending at £7.63
- £7.99Trending at £11.07
- £11.91Trending at £12.08
- £6.90Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.