CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction
Save on Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £4.31Trending at £4.92
- £14.99Trending at £17.27
- £3.25Trending at £4.03
- £22.00Trending at £27.90
- £4.43Trending at £4.92
- £4.99Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a resource for brewers of all experience levels. The authors adeptly cover yeast selection, storage and handling of yeast cultures, how to culture yeast and the art of rinsing/washing yeast cultures. Sections on how to set up a yeast lab, the basics of fermentation science and how it affects your beer, plus step-by-step procedures, equipment lists and a guide to troubleshooting are included.
- Author BiographyChris White is Assistant Professor in Sociology based in the Department of History, Philosophy and Social Science, The Rhode Island School of Design. Jamil Zainasheff started brewing in 1999 and soon started winning awards in homebrew competitions. He has brewed beers in every style recognized by the Beer Judge Certification Program, taken medals in the finals of the National Homebrew Competition every year since 2002 and amassed more than 20 Best-of-Show awards. He contributes articles to Zymurgy and is the Style Profile columnist for Brew Your Own.
- Author(s)Chris White,Jamil Zainasheff
- PublisherBrewers Publications
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrewers Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight384 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.