All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how Yeats's plays reflected developments that occurred in European theatre during the late nineteenth and early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMichael McAteer is a lecturer at the School of English, Queen's University Belfast.
- Author(s)Michael McAteer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.04Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.