All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the life, work, and persona of saxophonist Fred Ho, an unabashedly revolutionary artist whose illuminating and daring work redefines the relationship between art and politics.
- Author BiographyRoger N. Buckley is a professor of history and the founding director of the Asian American Studies Institute at the University of Connecticut. Tamara Roberts is an assistant professor of ethnomusicology and performance studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleAsian American Experience
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note15 black and white photographs, discography
- Weight431 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRoger Norman Buckley,Tamara Roberts
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £103.14
- £36.57Trending at £38.35
- £7.21Trending at £8.25
- £23.71Trending at £30.57
- £21.97Trending at £22.94
- £11.70Trending at £12.25
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.