All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlurs the line between the documentary and imaginative impulses. This work features poems that mutilate pastoral myths and also pay tribute to the West in which the author lives and writes.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL EARL CRAIG is the author of Can You Relax in My House (2002, Fence Books). He was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio and educated at the Universities of Montana and Massachusetts. He currently lives near Livingston, Montana where he works as a farrier.
- Author(s)Michael Earl Craig
- PublisherFence Magazine Inc, Division of Fence Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFence Magazine Inc, Division of Fence Books
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.