All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the reader to insights into psychoanalysis, ranging from thoughts on the nature of dreaming to ideas about vision and disillusionment. This book examines the psychotic factors, symbolic significance and psychological impact of the events of September the 11th, and the ensuing war on Iraq.
- Author BiographyHanna Segal is an internationally renowned psychoanalyst. She has served as President of the British Psychoanalytical Society, Vice President of the International Psychoanalytical Association and Freud Professor of Psychoanalysis at the University of London. Her earlier publications include The Work of Hanna Segal and Psychoanalysis, Literature and War. Nicola Abel-Hirsch is a psychoanalyst with the British Psychoanalytical Society and works in private practice in London. She teaches in the UK and Taiwan and her publications include a work on the life instinct, Eros. Roy Schafer is a psychoanalyst in New York City. He has also served as Freud Professor of Psychoanalysis at the University of London, and as Vice president of the International Psychoanalytical Association. His many publications include the Contemporary Kleinians of London.
- Author(s)Hanna Segal
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe New Library of Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byNicola Abel-Hirsch
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.