All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects the essays that provide a sense of the historical emergence of the classical system presented by Patanjali, an examination of the key elements, overall character and contemporary relevance of that system (as found in the Yoga Sutra ) and a glimpse of some of the tradition's many important ramifications in later Indian religious history.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid Carpenter,Ian Whicher
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.