All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.69Was:£15.99Free postage
- £13.30Was:£15.99Free postage
- £19.20Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to learn classic yoga poses for different levels following step-by-step photographs and easy-to-follow instructions. This title features yoga programmes of 20, 40 and 60 minutes that are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced students so you can practice at home.
- Author BiographyThe International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre is a non-profit organisation founded by renowned authority on Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga, Swami Vishnu- devananda in 1957. This book is written by senior Sivananda yoga teachers from the French, German, Austrian and British centres.
- Author(s)Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 350 full-colour images
- Weight954 g
- Width207 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.77
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.78Trending at £3.85
- £3.89Trending at £5.95
- £10.21Trending at £10.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.