All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflects developments in modern yoga teaching, including the release of pent-up stress from busy lives, the emphasis on physical comfort and safety, and an approach, combining yoga with an appropriate lifestyle, especially with regard to diet and meditation. This book includes photographs which take you through the asanas (postures) and sequences.
- Author BiographyTara Fraser took her first yoga classes alongside her mother at the age of six. Tara is the founder and director of Yoga Junction in north London where she trains teachers and leads workshops and classes. She is a Diploma Course Tutor for the British Wheel of Yoga and is a member of their education committee. A regular contributor to the magazine Yoga and Health, she is the author of many books on Yoga, including 3 for DBP.
- Author(s)Tara Fraser
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleHealthy Living
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- loma6703 May, 2016by
Very educational for all yoga beginners. All you want to know before and while you embark on the spiritual and physical journey...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.82
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.59
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £8.45Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.