All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering Swaledale, Wensleydale, Arkengarthdale, Langstrothdale and the Howgill Fells, this guide to the Yorkshire Dales contains 24 routes from 8 to 60km long. Drawn up using easy-to-follow directions and graded for difficulty, they are plotted onto Harvey MTB-specific maps, profiled to show height gain and illustrated with colour photography.
- Author(s)Keith Bradbury
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.51
- £12.52Trending at £16.76
- £9.95Trending at £10.26
- £12.99Trending at £15.68
- £11.99Trending at £12.47
- £14.35Trending at £14.84
- £12.54Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.