All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the collective wisdom of successful entrepreneurs in the form of 20 essential things you must do when starting up a business such as: choose the right name, get a mentor, protect your idea and build a great team.
- Author BiographyRachel Bridge is the Enterprise Editor of The Sunday Times . She writes the How I Made It column each week for the paper as well as regular features about entrepreneurs and small and growing businesses. An experienced journalist, she formerly worked for The Times and the Evening Standard. A regular speaker on the subject of entrepreneurs, she is also the author of the best-selling How I Made It and My Big Idea, (both also published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Rachel Bridge
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.