Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.42
About this product
- DescriptionSuggesting that boys and girls grow up in essentially different cultures, the author explains how women use language to seek confirmation, make connections and reinforce intimacies, and men use it to protect their independence and negotiate status.
- Author(s)Deborah Tannen
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/05/1991
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Weight626 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.