All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Claire Lorrimer's fascinating autobiography: a rich tapestry of a life and remarkable career that has spanned the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyClaire Lorrimer wrote her first book at the age of twelve, encouraged by her mother, the bestselling author Denise Robins. After the Second World War, during which Claire served on secret duties, she started her career as a romantic novelist under her maiden name, Patricia Robins. In 1970 she began writing her magnificent family sagas and thrillers under the name Claire Lorrimer. She is currently at work on her seventy-first book. Claire lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Claire Lorrimer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight336 g
- Width162 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.15
- £8.00Trending at £8.55
- £7.21Trending at £7.77
- £7.69Trending at £8.28
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £8.40Trending at £11.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.