All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.86Was:£9.99Free postage
- £7.65Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSleep is very mysterious. No one really knows why we do it. What scientists do know is that sleeping is essential for health and happiness. You Wouldn't Want to Live Without Sleep! is part of a brand-new science and technology strand within the internationally acclaimed You Wouldn't Want to Be series.
- Author BiographyJim Pipe studied Ancient and Modern History at Oxford University and spent 10 years in publishing before becoming a full-time writer. He has written numerous non-fiction books for children, many on historical subjects. Mark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe,Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYou Wouldn't Want to Live Without
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.67Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.