All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intelligent, timely, and prescriptive book that shows how your attitude towards food often reflects your attitude towards other areas in your life--jobs, relationships, money--and how you can let go of trying to please others all the time and instead satisfy your own true appetites and live a more authentic and healthier life.
- Author BiographyDr. Ramani Durvasula was featured on Bravo's THINtervention and will be seen in Fall, 2012 on a new series on Oxygen. Her talk and news show appearances include Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew's Lifechangers, and Anderson Cooper. She is a Professor of Psychology at California State University, Los Angeles, and a licensed clinical psychologist. Visit her at www.doctor-ramani.com.
- Author(s)Ramani Durvasula
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight23 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byVanessa Williams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £107.73Trending at £120.89
- £70.00Trending at £110.20
- £21.24Trending at £25.39
- £10.89Trending at £12.75
- £6.92Trending at £8.42
- £10.77Trending at £16.81
- £20.71Trending at £23.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.