All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Smith, Kyle Longest, Jonathan Hill, and Kari Christoffersen examine the development of the religious and spiritual lives of American Catholic teenagers as they grow up, graduate from high school, and leave home.
- Author BiographyChristian Smith is William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Sociology at the University of Notre Dame. Kyle Longest is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Furman University. Jonathan Hill is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Calvin College. Kari Christoffersen is a PhD candidate at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Christian Smith,Jonathan Hill,Kari Christoffersen,Kyle Longest
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notecharts
- Weight608 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.