All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis readable, informative and thought-provoking book is a compelling invitation to rethink our attitudes to young children's rights in the light of new theories, research and practical evidence about children's daily lives. It will be of interest to anyone who works with young children.
- Author BiographyPriscilla Alderson, PhD, FRSA is Professor of Childhood Studies at the Social Science Research Unit, Institute of Education, University of London. She has written numerous books and articles on young children's rights, and is the author of the first edition of this book, Young Children's Rights: Exploring Beliefs, Principles and Practice. Save the Children is the leading international voluntary organisation for children.
- Author(s)Priscilla Alderson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChildren in Charge
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySave the Children,Mary John,Rob Gayton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.32
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.