All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the 1848 revolutions played a key role in the development of the political thought of the Young Hegelians, Arnold Ruge, Bruno Bauer, Moses Hess and Karl Marx. This book examines the question of how intellectuals deal with their failure to predict the world, and how theory and the change of theory are related to actual historical events.
- Author BiographyMichael Kuur Sorensen, born 1980, is a Post doctorand at the Center for Welfare State Studies at the Department of History and Civilization, University of Southern Denmark. He earned his PhD at the European University Institute, Florence in 2010 and works mainly in the areas of the history of ideas and European political history.
- Author(s)Michael Kuur Sorensen
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleForschungen Zum Junghegelianismus. Quellenkunde, Umkreisforschung, Theorie, Wirkungsgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight460 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £35.06
- £8.34Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.