CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis text centres on a study in which boys talked openly about such issues as their relationships with parents and friends, hardness , homophobia and football, and the importance of youth style, race and ethnicity.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN FROSH is Professor of Psychology at Birkbeck College, University of London and Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Vice Dean at the Tavistock Clinic, London. His books include For and Against Psychoanalysis, Sexual Identity, Identity Crisis, Child Sexual Abuse with Danya Glaser, Psychoanalysis in Contexts (ed) and a second edition of The Politics of Psychoanalysis. ANN PHOENIX is Senior Lecturer in Psychology, Open University. Her books include Standpoints and Differences with Karen Henwood and Chris Griffin, Crossfires: Nationalism, Racism and Gender in Europe with Helma Lutz and Nira Yuval-Davies and Black, White or Mixed Race? with Barbara Tizard. ROB PATTMAN is Lecturer in Sociology, University of Botswana.
- Author(s)Ann Phoenix,Rob Pattman,Stephen Frosh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight389 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.