Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on developmental psychology, this title emphasises development and change, rather than foundations and continuity. It argues that children be seen not as scientists but as members of a community of minds, striving not only to make sense, but also to share meanings with others. It is suitable for developmental psychologists.
- Author BiographyKatherine Nelson is Distinguished Professor of Psychology Emerita at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Katherine Nelson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 line illustrations, 4 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.