All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the differences in young people's experiences and meanings of physical activity as these are related to their social, cultural and geographical locations, to their abilities and their social and personal biographies. This book demonstrates the complex social constructions of physical activity in the lives of young people.
- Author BiographyJan Wright is currently Professorial Research Fellow in the Faculty of Education, at the University of Wollongong, Australia. Doune Macdonald is Professor (Health and Physical Education) and Head of the School of Human Movement Studies at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Physical Education and Youth Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDoune Macdonald,Jan Wright
- Series Edited byRichard Bailey
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.