All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the different systems of the human body, exploring anatomy from top to toe with attention-grabbing facts and exciting design.
- Author BiographyPaul's books cover a wide range of subjects, from whether the Romans ate crisps to how to build the world's best skatepark, but he writes mostly about sport. Whether you are interested in swimming or cycling, snowboarding, surfing or another sport, Paul has probably written something that will inspire you to get out and give it a try. Paul writes in a shack by the beach, which he shares with his one-eyed surf dog, Daisy.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYour Brilliant Body
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight350 g
- Width217 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £32.29
- £33.99Trending at £36.59
- £13.99Trending at £15.06
- £25.85Trending at £27.86
- £9.74Trending at £10.49
- £15.99Trending at £17.22
- £6.35Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.