All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a mother whose daughter has hearing loss, and an audiologist with more than thirty years experience with deaf and hard-of-hearing children and their families, this comprehensive volume offers parents critical information on everything from technical information to practical and emotional support.
- Author BiographyDebby Waldman Debby Waldman has a degree in journalism from Syracuse University and an MFA in creative writing from Cornell University. Her articles on hearing loss have been published in Parents and Medscape, and she has written for American Baby, Chatelaine, ClubMom, Glamour, More Canada, People, Sports Illustrated, Sports Illustrated for Kids, The Washington Post, and others. She is also the author of two picture books: A Sack Full of Feathers and Clever Rachel. She lives in Edmonton, Canada, with her husband and two children. Jackson Roush, PhD Jackson Roush, Ph.D., is Professor and Director of the Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, and Section Head for Audiology at UNC's Center for the Study of Development and Learning.
- Author(s)Debby Waldman,Jackson Roush
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.