All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for dwellers of city and town, this one-of-a-kind, all-in-one resource tells how to grow organic produce, keep bees, raise chickens, and even run a small farm in any urban environment, from a rooftop or alley to a city lot or suburban backyard.
- Author BiographySeattle Tilth is a nationally recognized non-profit organization that cultivates a healthy urban environment and community by teaching people to grow organic food and conserve natural resources. Programs include classes for adults, children and families, community learning gardens, a Master Composter volunteer education and outreach program, a free Garden Hotline, an urban livestock program, community events, and an active volunteer corps. Lisa Taylor is the Education Program Manager for Seattle Tilth. She is a co-author of the Maritime Northwest Garden Guide and a frequent speaker on soils, compost, edible landscaping and children's gardening. She facilitates training for teachers and others interested in schoolyard gardening and is passionate about teaching children and their parents where their food comes from and how to care for living things.
- Author(s)Gardeners of Seattle Tilth,Lisa Taylor
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note100 two-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight630 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.