All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.67
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Carper ( Miracle Cures ) shows how the right food and nutritional supplements can have a strong impact on the brain's performance, and explains to readers how to maximize brain power, boost memory, lift moods, improve I.Q. and creativity, prevent and reverse mental aging, and more. 16 photos throughout.
- Author BiographyJean Carper, a leading expert on health and nutrition, is a columnist for USA Weekend, with many awards for excellence for her medical writing. She lives in Washington, D.C., and Key West, FL.
- Author(s)Jean Carper
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight314 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.