All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £7.89
About this product
- DescriptionOur forties - it's the decade when everything is on the line, from houses and cars to insurance, retirement, college funding, and the impending mid-life crisis. This book offers practical tips and strategies created specifically to address the financial concerns and goals of readers in their forties.
- Author BiographyPeter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner is an award-winning financial mind. He's the authored several books including What Your Dad Never Taught You About Budgeting, 60 Days to Change, Mock Retirement and Avoid Student Loans. He hosts the popular radio show The Pete the Planner Show. Pete appears regularly on Fox News, Fox Business, CNN Headline News, and numerous nationally syndicated radio programs. His background as a comedian contributes to his approachable, non-judgmental style of financial advice. Pete the Planner was named the 4th most influential personal finance broadcaster in the nation by Cision in January of 2012.
- Author(s)Peter Dunn
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.